Saturday 4 August 2012

What's on my bookshelf?

I've decided to show you guys what my bookshelf looks like, and what I have on it!

Please bear in mind I have so many classics up in the loft:(, so this isn't quite all of it!:D

Oh, and sorry for the awkward angle of the full bookcase, my bed is right in front of it!


You might recognise a few things from the things I bought in England, and perhaps the Union Jack bag from my Instagram pictures?

On the top shelf I have my favourites.  Among these are some Twilight books, The House of Night novels, Inkheart, The Vampire Diaries, some Jacqueline Wilson favourites, Between Shades of Gray, Love Stargirl, Cathy Cassidy etc:)

On the Second shelf (I'll go from left to right), I have my scrapbook, my 'Guys and Dolls' script from when I played Nathan (the main character, and also a boy:/), my current books from the library (I know, too many! oh, and the Diary of Anne Frank is mine, I just couldn't fit it on the top shelf!)  Then I have The Wanted autobiography (gone off them a bit now, haha) and my Miley Cyrus autobiography (had this for a while now, I always seem to go back to read it again, it's a nice, easy book).

On the bottom shelf I have my pretty bag (I love this!), and it just has some speakers and wires in it, haha!

Do you like my wallpaper?:D  I might do a full room tour, if you want, I'm really happy with it!:D


8 comments:

  1. LOVE your book shelf its too cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have most of those books to! To cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your wallpaper is AMAZING!
    And that bag with the england jack thing is so cute.
    I have pretty much all those books too, except the vampire diaries, haven't read them yet!
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I actually haven't read the vampire diaries yet, I got them recently!:)xx

      Delete
  4. Love your room and bookshelf! Soo cute! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thankyou! How's the competition coming along?:)xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!