Monday 27 August 2012

Music Monday!

I'm actually writing this on Sunday, but I've just scheduled it for this time, because right now, I'll be at school!  So, a lot of my posts will be scheduled from now on!

Here are my top 3 songs from last week!:D


We Could Be Amazing - Andy Grammer
Love this song!  I really like Andy's music, I just discovered him recently.  It's a really nice, relaxing song, that I can kind of relate to just now;)  Yeah, nuff said.



Fine By Me - Andy Grammer
I know, another song by Andy Grammer!  I've heard this so many times, but I never knew who the artist was!  This is such a fun singalong song, and the video is just too cute!



Taking Over Me - Lawson
Another fun love song!  Lawson have such a distinctive sound, and I think my mum loves this song more than I do!  I love their style as well:)


That's it for this week!  Feel free to recommend any songs for me to listen to!


4 comments:

  1. Hey m’dear!
    I’m just dropping by to tell you that I’ve nominated you for the Adorable Blog Award! The post’s not up yet and it might not be for a week or so – I have a loooooot of stuff to post about :L – but it will bob up sometime, so keep your eyes peeled!
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you Emily! muchos gracias! ;) xxo

      Delete
  2. By the wayy Nicola, do you have a button? It's just I feel it deserves to be added to my sidebar! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, i've got one, but i'm going to post about it tomorrow, i've been soso busy! and thanks! :D xxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!