Wednesday 8 August 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Okaydoke! 3rd award, and I've been awarded it twice!

A gigantic thank you to Mars from inkdropperr and Sunny from A Sunny Spot!

Here are the rules that go with being awarded:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (blogging for less than 2 years).
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

I nominate:

1. Mars @ inkdropperr
2. Sunny @ A Sunny Spot
3. Leah @ Un Arc-en Vintage
4. Amy @ Life of an Awkward Donkey
5. Emily @ Emily's Chronicles
6. Rose @ Mad Roses and Oopsy Daisies
7. Neevie @ Totally Neevie
8. Jasmine @ Ebony Black Lines (I know you don't do them, but I wanted to!)
9. Nadia @ Journal of a Teen
10. Charli @ Life Through Rose-Tinted SunGlasses
11. Everyone! @ Blog for Joy
12. Orli @ What Orli Did
13. Sophie @ A Day Dreamers World
14. Ella @ Everything Ella
15. Erin @ Red Velvet Violets

Random Facts:

1. I'm from Scotland:)
2. I am STRONGLY against Scotland getting independence:(
3. I love Wagamama
4. I read too many books at once
5. I am forever browsing the aisles of stationery in WHSmith
6. I love the Olympics:)
7. I love getting blog awards! (except from doing facts:( )

Okay, done!  Thanks again Mars and Sunny!





2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you've been nominated for the versatile blogger award. :) I've only just discovered your blog, and it's really lovely. I'll be sure to follow you.

    I know you've already got your award, but still, well done! You deserve it :)

    http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much<3! i really appreciate it, and thanks a bunch for following!xxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!