Sunday 26 August 2012

Ask Nicola!



This is the first 'official' Ask Nicola post!  Unfortunately, I did not get any questions, and I think I know why...

Thank you to those of you that alerted me that I had not turned on the 'Anonymous' option!  I know, I know, go ahead and comment; 'silly Nicola!'  Well, I've changed that now, so you can click on it!  My apologies!

So, basically I'm just going to tell you how to ask a question etc.

You can ask a question by:
  • Commenting on one of the Ask Nicola posts
  • Emailing me at nicolasnotebook@hotmail.com
  • Tweeting me on Twitter @nicolasnotebook (link at the side!)

So, if you are going to ask a question, please start it off by saying 'Dear Nicola,' just so that I know you're asking a question for the feature!

If you want me to add your name at the bottom of the question when I put it in the post, then don't turn on 'Anonymous'!  However, if you want to remain anonymous, then feel free to do that:D

If you don't want your question to feature in the post, then just shoot me an e-mail, and I'll reply just to you!:)

You can ask questions about literally anything:
- Problems at school
- Friendship difficulties
- Anything that's worrying you
- Advice on present buying!
- Even something like 'Nicola, what did you have for breakfast today?'

SO, it can be advice questions, or perhaps something that you want to know about me!

I hope to hear from you soon!


8 comments:

  1. Hiya! I have read all your posts from the start - they are brill!! But I couldn't comment because there was never a name/URL option on 'comment as:' so finally you have put the name/URL thingy on I can comment!! I think the agony aunt thing is great I will ask some questions soon!! I love your blog because you write great posts and they are sooo interesting! Thanks!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much, lovely! your comment is so sweet, made me smile from ear to ear! glad you can comment now, silly me didn't turn on the function! please keep reading the blog, it's why I do it! you've made me a very happy Nicola :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sorry for not commenting but I was super busy because I have just started secondary school :)))) xx I,m so glad I have made you happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, don't worry about it! you will love secondary school:)x

      Delete
    2. ok thanks :) xoxox

      Delete
  3. Dear Nicola,
    I have a few questions:
    1. What did you have for breakfast(I really want to know)? You can answer to that on the day you answer!
    2. How do you make new friends when you start secondary school? I have friends and 2 new friends but in my form there is this girl who looks nice and we have talked a bit but I don't know how to invite her to join me and my friends or something because I'm shy and she is too. She doesn't have a best friend and only has a couple of people she talks to.
    3. Do you recommend any blogspot sites for me to check out?
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou for leaving me questions, lovely! i will answer them tomorrow:)x

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! Ok can't wait for the answers! :D X

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!