Tuesday 21 August 2012

DIY - Origami Heart Corner Bookmarks!

I know how much my followers love to read, and it's not easy finding a pretty, original bookmark!  I have been loving making these cute bookmarks, they're so easy, too!  I did try to take pictures as steps to show you how to make them, but I figured I would just show you the video I learnt from, as she teaches you so well!  I like to make mine from patterned paper, so they look extra pretty:D

Here's how mine turned out!


Okay, so you will need:

Paper of your choice
A pencil

A ruler
A pair of scissors
Some glue

And some different paper for your heart (if you wish!)

And here is how you do it!



After this, you can trace around the heart on a contrasting piece of paper, cut it out, and glue it ton top!

Again, this is the finishing result!


OKay, well I hope you guys enjoyed this, this was one of the most requested topics to feature in the blog, so I hope I've made you happy!  There will definitely be more posts like this to come!


2 comments:

  1. Awwh that's so cute and it looks really easy to do! Thanks for sharing. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!