Friday 3 August 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 2/1

Helloo my lovelies!  We are now on Month 2 Week 1.  This means that this month is focusing on exercise.  I'm really happy with how I've done this week!:D  I did an amount of exercise each day:)  Here are some of the things I did!


This was really good! Only 10 minutes as well:)

I did this really hard workout I saw online, the next 2 days I was aching!:O

Warm Up

March in place - 2 minutes
Step up - 2 minutes
Jump rope - 2 minutes
Stretch - hamstrings, quads, calves, inner thighs

Exercise

Jumping jacks - 2 minutes
Squats - 1 minute
Side lunges - 10 sets
Jump rope - 1 minute
Jump squats - 15 reps
March in place - 1 minute
Walking lunges - 10 sets
Squats - 1 minute
Jump rope - 1 minute
Jump squats - 15 reps
Jump rope - 1 minute
Step up - 2 minutes
March in place - 2 minutes
Push ups - 20
Ab work - 5 minutes
Tricep dips - 30

Yep, that was hard!

I also came across a picture on Pinterest (if you follow me you will see that I repinned it), and it is a quick workout (if you can even call it that!) that burns 100 calories in no time!


I like to do this 3 - 4 times throughout the day, so I burn 300-400 calories!:)

So, to be fair to say, I'm pretty happy so far!:D  Have a go at the quick 100 calories - it's easy!  If you're weak like me, do pushups against the wall instead of the floor;)


4 comments:

  1. Wow I think you have done more excersize this week than I have done in my whole life! Lol! Well done :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you!:D the quick 100 calorie thing only takes me a few minutes! its so easy:)xxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Nicola, I am really impressed with how well your sticking to your FMA challenge, and writing the posts every week, and on the right day, even when I haven't. Please do check out this post:

    http://rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/blog-for-joy-and-finding-me-again-prize.html

    I have given you a special mention. Tata, Leah xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thankyou! looks like the parents are A-OK with it, I'll email my address tomorrow!xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!