Friday 10 August 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 2/2

Month 2 Week 2.

:(  Why the sad face, you ask?

(I didn't do as well this week)

I was so happy about doing great last week, and then I thought, I can take a day off, can't I?  So I did.  And again and again and again.  I didn't even do the 100 calorie exercise!:O  Yesterday, though, we went hill walking which was good (and a bit exhausting!).

So, I think I'm going to do some more Just Dance on the Wii every night, the 100 calorie workout a few times a day and I start school again next Wednesday, so I'll be walking home from school everyday!  Oh, and also the dreaded P.E... :(

I love love LOVE Leah's idea of doing a journal and recording every exercise you do and what you eat.  It'll be great to plan what to do as well, so I always know what I need to do:)

Actually, I'm gonna start planning tomorrow already!

Oh, and I'm also receiving a little something from Leah for posting frequently!:D


6 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not doing so well this week Nicola, I had an entire month of not doing so well ;). And I do hope you like what I send, it's only a little something, just to say thankyou and all :D Tata, Leah xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, I'm glad to hear its going well now! I'm sure I will like it, you didn't even need to give me anything at all!:Dxxo

      Delete
  2. Oh I'm sorry it didn't go well this week :( Hopefully the week to come will be much better!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fine:) I think it's made me more determined to be honest!:Dxxo

      Delete
  3. cool Love your blog!
    Just followed

    Any chance of a follow back? www.bookblogandstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for following! Yep, I've followed you back:Dxxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!