Saturday 25 August 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 4/2

This is going to be a super quick update, because it's getting late!  So sorry that I haven't been able to post this yesterday, and all my posts are so inconsistent!  A regular pattern will soon develop, I'm just getting used to being back at school, so I do apologise!

I think I've been doing really well this week for exercise!  Here's what I did:

 - Did P.E. 3 times this week (1 = running relays and running up and down 90 stairs x 2! 2 = A walk around the streets. 3 = circuits)
 - walked home most days
- Zumba for 45 minutes yesterday
- went for a walk today!

I've also been eating really healthily, I'm hoping to post a few recipes of my own for some tasty snacks!

Thank you so much for voting on the poll - it's been so helpful!  Please keep voting! I have some posts planned, including:

Ask Nicola (still no questions:(!)
Music Monday!
The Cotswolds - A Holiday Writing Piece
Scrumptious Snacks!
Thoughtful Thursday
Finding Me Again Update! 1/3 (Get Your Grin On!)
How to Make Oat Bars

etc, etc.

So, thank you for reading, and I will be posting Ask Nicola tomorrow! (even though I don't have any questions)


4 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I think you have no questions cos you can't select Anonymous on the "Comment as" bit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for telling me! ah, i feel so silly now!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Charli. Once you've changed that, I'm sure you'd get a load of questions! And, just to let you know, I am BACK, so there's no reason for you not to enter my competition now, is there? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel so stupid -_- oh well, i will change it! off to edit a button! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!