Friday 17 August 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 3/2

Sorry there was no post yesterday, I was so busy with school starting and all!

Anyhoo, I have definitely improved from last week!

I have been walking home from school this week, and I've had P.E. twice and I went to my Zumba class today!

It takes me roughly 30 minutes to walk home from school, we do actual physical working in P.E. for 30 minutes, and the Zumba class every Friday is on for 45 minutes!  Ah, I'm so happy with how I've done:D  It's a massive improvement from last week, and I definitely feel a lot more alert and awake!

I've been having a lot more fruit as well, especially smoothies... mmm...

I would recommend doing exercises first thing in the morning, it's 3 times more effective than doing it in the afternoon, and it sets your metabolism as 'high' for the whole day, meaning you birn way more calories! Just a quick tip for ya;)

Just remember - poll at the left side of the blog! I promise some wonderful posts, it just helps with what you guys want to see so I don't disappoint!

I know this is random, but I'm being careful with
'copyright' images, and this is my own:) d'ya like?



4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!