Monday 20 August 2012

Music Monday!

I've been so busy recently, it's hard to find time to blog!  I know you English peeps are still on holiday, while we're back at school here in Scotland!  Anyways, here are my 3 favourite songs of last week!


Sunset - Avalanche City
This is such a cute song!  One of my friends recommended it to me, and I've been listening to it ever since.  It's now my alarm song, because it's so happy and upbeat!



You Already Know - Bombay Bicycle Club
This is another really sweet one, great to listen to with rain in the background, and it's a really lovely peaceful song.



No Name - Ryan O'Shaughnessy
I fell in love with his music the first time I heard him on Britains Got Talent.  I cried, because I can relate to so much in this song.  He is such a talented songwriter, the way he uses words are magical, and his melodies are so sweet.


Well, that's it for today!  Expect a little DIY post tomorrow!  Don't forget to clickity-click what you want at the poll on the side, and remember to ask me a question for my 'Ask Nicola' feature - still no questions!:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!