Friday 24 August 2012

Quick Update & Competition?

Hiya lovelies, just a quick update to say that I'm not gone!  I've been incredibly busy recently with school starting back, so posts aren't quite as consistent any more:(

I know now is the time for the Finding Me Again Update, but it's getting late now, so I need to get to sleep!  I've been so tired this week, I was very close to falling asleep in chemistry!

I hope you liked the last couple of posts, I tried to fit it around what YOU want (according to the poll, you can still vote) and I am going to be trying to do a competition soon if I get to 25 followers!  Hopefully with REAL prizes as well!  So if you would like that, please get your friends to follow!

In the comments below, I would like you to suggest what type of competition you would like to see, how to enter, prize ideas etc, I want you to be a part of this blog!


2 comments:

  1. Drawing, writing, poetry, photography comp.

    Here's an award:
    http://blogforjoy.blogspot.com/2012/08/nominate-blogs-you-love.html
    Enjoy!
    Marian :D x
    (I have a new poll going if you haven't already voted)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like a great idea! thankyou for the award! i will be sure to vote on your poll :Dxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!