Sunday 12 August 2012

Adorable Blog Award & New Poll.

I have been awarded the Adorable Blog Award from Marian @ inkdropperr!  Here are the rules:

1. You must tag 3 other people when you have been nominated.
2. You must let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
3. Post 4 facts about yourself.
4. You can set 5 questions for your nominees if you want to or can be bothered to.
5. You must put up the icon for the award somewhere in your post and thank the person/peoples who nominated you.

I tag:

Amy
Erin
Shakira

Facts:)

1. I start school again on Wednesday... meh.
2. I am currently reading The Lovely Bones (amazing book)
3. I am obsessed with the Olympics
4. I am excited for Christmas already!

Marian's questions (and my answers;))

1. Who is the most famous person you've met?
   - I didn't meet them, but I was in the same restaurant (The Dorchester in London) as Sharon Osbourne and the manager of the England football team:) Sharon was at the table in front of us:)

2. Colour eyes?
   - Hmm... hard to explain:/ Kind of a clear blue-y grey with specks of green and brown at the pupil, with dark blue at the outside:)

3. What is the weather like as you type this?
   - Dry, kind of sunny, a wee bit cloudy though!

4. Favourite subject?
   - Hands down, Music.

5. Play any instruments?
   - Yep, I do!  I'm Grade 5 on Viola, drums, a teeny bit of guitar and flute, and I sing.  I can pick up instruments easily, I guess it's what I was born to do!;)

I can't think of any questions, sorry!

So, thank you so much Marian<3!



New Poll

Okay, I've just put a poll up at the left side of the blog, and I would really appreciate it if you just click on what you would like the posts to feature in the future!  I just don't know what you guys like, and  don't want to be posting pointless stuff!  I'll check it regularly, so I always have ideas:)  Thank you lovelies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!