Saturday 18 August 2012

Autumn Knits.

I know, it's a bit early for Autumn, but I'm really excited!

I noticed on the poll that so far the favourites are 'Fashion/Beauty' and 'DIY/How-to'.  So, as I promised, I will deliver what you guys want!:D

Okay, so I have a thing for Autumn fashion.  Everything about it is so cosy and the colours are really lovely - kind of like the leaves on the trees!  Of course, these pictures ARE mine, so I didn't steal or take any!

Here are some of my favourite Autumn Knits, enjoy!

This is a burgundy knitted jumper, with a ribbed pattern down the middle and sides, and a cross-over pattern in between those.  The sleeves are rolled up at the bottom, but are still long enough to cover part of your hands, giving a very cute, cosy look.  This would look good with plain black leggings, and some burgundy high-tops/vans, or brown ankle boots.  From New Look - £12.99

This is a cream and burgundy striped crochet-knitted jumper (can you tell that I like burgundy?!).  It's very simple and not detailed.  The sleeves are 3/4 length, which gives it a lighter look and feel.  Pair it with some light blue or lilac jeans and some brown ankle boots and a brown satchel!  From H&M - £12.99

This is a cream knitted cardigan with brown elbow-patches and buttons, a hood and belt.  The sleeves are rolled up at the bottom, and it's very cosy!  I normally like to take the belt off this, or tie it in a bow behind my back.  It's up to you what you do wear with it - it's very versatile!  From H&M - £24.99

I love wearing these - they're warm and stylish!  I wear the blue beanie loosely, so the front sits where my fringe sits and slouches on the back of my head - it looks very laid-back.  The other hat and scarf are aztec-patterened, which I LOVE. I just drape the scarf round my neck, I don't knot it or anything:) Blue hat - H&M - £3.99 Others - a gift (New Look)
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post!  If you did, please let me know.  I want to know if you like this, and if so, I will continue to post things like this!

Reminders - clickity-click what you want to see on this blog with the poll at the side

- ask a question for my 'Ask Nicola' feature!  I've not had any yet!  you can either email me them or comment on the 'Ask Nicola' post:) pretty please??


4 comments:

  1. Love your first jumper! It's funny your posting these warm and comfy clothes as it's boiling!!! Great post, I hope there is more too come :)


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i know, ironic! i just love autumn;) there will be more posts!:D xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats! :) You have been nominated for the Belle Blog Award! Just check out my blog to claim it.

    http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thankyou! i will try to do the post as soon as i can!:D

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!