Monday 6 August 2012

Music Monday!

Ah.  I know.  So late!  I've been studying all day today:(  I start back at school next Wednesday, so I just want to get a bit ahead so I'm all organised for the year:)  Anyhoo, here are my top 3 favourite songs of last week!


Wings - Little Mix
I really love this song as it's upbeat and fun.  I've just started listening to Little Mix to be honest, but I'm glad they won the X Factor!:)


Middle of the Bed - Lucy Rose
I love Lucy Rose.  Not just because of her name, but also because of her style, her voice, and her instrumental talents!  This song is one of my favourites of hers.


Sleep Alone - Two Door Cinema Club
This is TDCC's new single, from their new album, Beacon (releasing next month).  Its got a great beat and is one to sing along to:)

I know these posts are quite short, but I have a couple of award posts coming up!:D


2 comments:

  1. Hey, It's Sunny from  A Sunny Spot Blog!!!
    I think your blog is fabulous and I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award! You derserve it! Check out this link for details- http://asupersunnyspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-award.html
    HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eep! thank you SO much! I wonder if you can tag back... ;)xxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!