Monday 13 August 2012

Music Monday!

You know the drill.  My top 3 favourite songs of last week!  Here they are, be sure to listen to them!


Call It What You Want - Foster The People
Ah! Looove this:)  This is my kind of style of music, and it's a great upbeat, fun track to listen to:)  I've been listening to this so much!


Only Love - Ben Howard
This is such a lovely song, and he has a lovely voice to go along with it.  Such a serene, calm song and really nice to listen to:)


Brokenhearted - Karmin
This is such a fun dance-y track!  One thats great to listen to with your girlfriends, and a feel-good song to cheer you up when you're down.  Grab the hairbrush, and get dancing!:D

Just a quick reminder, that the poll is over at the left side of this blog for what future posts can feature.  I would really appreciate it if you could click a few options, just to give me a few pointers and ideas on what you want to see in the blog!  Thanks!<3


4 comments:

  1. I'm a massive fan of Foster the people! Especially their songs Houdini and Pumped up kicks! I like a few of Ben Howards songs but I haven't heard of Karmin before! Once again great song choices :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank you! ah, I LOVE those songs too!xxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!