Saturday 14 July 2012

What's in my travel makeup bag?

Okay, I've now arrived at my holiday destination, and it's beautiful. I'm in the Cotswolds in England, and I'm staying in a lovely, cosy cottage! I'm sure it's place will give me really good inspiration for posts, and some stunning pictures as well. It took us 6 hours to drive here, but it's well worth it!

I have become really good at travelling light when it comes to makeup. I don't tend to wear much makeup everyday, so I just brought the basics.

So my makeup routine is as follows:

  • Foundation (depends on how bad my skin is)
  • Concealer
  • Blush
  • Curl eyelashes and mascara
  • Tint and balm on lips


And then I spritz some perfume on and do my hair (as you can see the dry shampoo).

Products:

  • Collection 2000 Colour Match foundation. This is quite an average foundation, it really doesn't stay on for long, though.
  • Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer. I only bought this recently, but I absolutely love it! Gives great coverage, and lasts a long time:)
  • Benefit Sugarbomb Blush. I've had this for a while now, but it is still the only blush I use. With 4 different shades together it gives a lovely colour and shimmer to the cheeks.
  • MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara. I just brought this because it's the smallest mascara I have. I usually use Maybelline Great Lash.
  • Benefit Posie Tint. I love this because it gives such a pretty colour of pink to the lips and lasts a long time as well since it is a stain.
  • Vaseline Rosy Lips. I use this over the tint to give a bit more colour to the lips and it is also really moisturising as well.
  • EcoTools brushes. I just brought the powder brush and concealer brush as I only need those ones. They work great and are so soft!
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo. I love this because some days I don't feel like washing my hair and sometimes just a certain section of my hair gets greasy during the day, so it's good for freshening up as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!