Friday 20 July 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 1/3

Ok, we're now on Month 1 Week 3...

Well, I could tell you that I've been fabby and so good this week... but I'd be lying. Yes, there have been times where I've almost got my hand stuck in the Pringles tube, and slightly panicked when I have to unbutton my skinny jeans, but it's just a week, eh?

Okay, maybe I'm over exaggerating just a bit. I actually have been fairly healthy at some points, I've had Weetabix and banana for breakfast, and I've tried to eat healthily when going out. I still stick to drinking water all the time, although I have been drinking a ton of tea! But with tea comes biscuits, and with biscuits comes calories and with calories comes feeling guilty... and then it starts all over again. Darn!

Well, I guess that's it really. I've still stuck to the same things as the past couple of weeks, I'm just trying to progress further:)

P.S. Can I just say... 5 followers and an award in 1 week of having this blog! Thank you so much, and look forward to Belle Blog nominations soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!