Saturday 21 July 2012

Update on Life.

I apologise for this 'boring update on Nicola's life' *yawn*, but I have a perfectly good explanation!  Basically I just got back from my holiday (which was lovely, by the way, more on that in later posts), and we were in the car for 8 hours:(.

I have a tonne of posts planned, so hopefully everything will be more structured and what not.  I bought some lovely, cosy bits and bobs for my room which I will show you, some home-baking posts, more pictures and the Belle Blog Award Nominations! (which will be posted tomorrow!)

Oh, and you might notice that I've changed the previous posts to how they should look, and I'm going to be adding some more buttons to the page!

Anywho, I'm going to get to work writing these posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!