Wednesday 18 July 2012

Something Good Can Work.

You would probably think that this would be some sort of inspirational post, but it's actually about my favourite band!

You might have heard of an Irish indie rock band called Two Door Cinema Club...

With top hits such as What You Know and Undercover Martyn, who wouldn't fall in love with their original sounds and guitar picking?

The trio is made up of Alex Trimble, Sam Halliday and Kevin Baird. Alex doing lead vocals, guitar, bases & synths, Sam doing lead guitar and backing vocals, and Kevin doing bass guitar and backing vocals. Put these together and what do you get? Pure. Musical. Genius!

I've liked this band for a while now, and I kind of like how they aren't massively known, it almost makes me think I have some sort of possession over them
(along with other fans, of course:P). Slowly, they are becoming more and more well known, and are gaining a large fan base.

Their first album is out just now (and has been for a couple of years) and its called Tourist History. Their next album is coming out early September called Beacon.

So, I would love it if you checked them out (it's okay if you don't like it, haha!). If you do like the music, great! Please tell me what you think in the comments below!



2 comments:

  1. They sound cool! Love the name of the band.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so! And thank you so much for checking out the blog, I'll have a look at yours!

      Xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!