Monday 30 July 2012

Music Monday!

I've decided to introduce a new feature every Monday where I show you my top 3 favourite songs of the previous week.  I love my music so I always listen to plenty of it!  Here are my favourites of last week:


Spectrum - Florence and the Machine (Calvin Harris Remix)
I love how upbeat this song is, and always makes me want to get up and dance (which is what I normally do!)



Express Yourself - Labrinth
Again, this is such an upbeat song!  It's fun, happy and just a feel good song!



Finale - Madeon
I'm not normally the keen on 'dubstep', but Madeon just makes it proper 'music', and since I love 
hip-hop dancing, this is one of my favourites to dance to!


Check out these songs and tell me what you think!





2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Love Florence and the machine! That song is so good! A blogger actually drew a picture of that song and it was featured on florence's facebook page
    http://rachelcorcoran.blogspot.ie/2012/07/spectrum.html
    This music monday is a great idea, can't wait to see more
    Marian :D x
    BTW I started following you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that picture is amazing, and thanks! YAY first Pinterest follower!:Dxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!