Sunday 22 July 2012

Belle Blog Award!



I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Belle Blog Award by Leah over at Un Arc-en Vintage, so I would just like to say thank you!

The Belle Blog Award was created by Neevie from Totally Neevie.  Belle means pretty in French, so it basically means that your blog is pretty/that person loves your blog!

Anyways, I have to:
  1. Write 3 facts about myself
  2. Answer the 3 questions the tagger asked
  3. Tag 3 other blogs
  4. Ask 3 questions to the blogs I tagged
  5. Oh, and you can't tag the person that tagged you.
Let's get started!
  1. I play the viola & drums and I sing:)
  2. I am part of a youth theatre group
  3. I love anything that's pink/floral etc.
Questions:
  1. 'Why did you start blogging?'  I've always wanted to be an author or a journalist, so I wanted to be able to do something a little bit similar.  I also love the community here!
  2. 'What is your favourite blog of the mo?'  Hmm... probably Anna Saccone, since I watch her videos too!
  3. 'If you could change anything about your blog, what would you change?'  This sounds really nerdy, but probably the layout of my buttons!  I really like the layout of Scathingly Brilliant!
The 3 blogs I tag are...
  • Jasmine @ Ebony Black Lines.  I love Jasmines blog, she does fantastic book reviews, and she is such a talented writer.  She is the loveliest person!
  • Amy @ Life of an Awkward Donkey.  Amy's blog is fantastic.  I love her comedic writing style, and 'The Adventures of Cecily Unibrow' is just pure genius!
  • Mars @ inkdropperr.  Mars' blog is so versatile!  She does book reviews, baking, and gives great opinions on things.
The questions for you are:
  1. If you had to pick just one topic to write about, what would it be? (e.g. book reviews, fashion etc)
  2. What/who inspired you to start blogging?
  3. If you weren't blogging, what would you be doing?

Can I just say, it was SO hard to pick just 3 blogs?!  I tried to pick blogs that weren't tagged before, but I love so many blogs!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!