Monday 23 July 2012

Cosy, Floral Buys.

Being on holiday where where are hundreds of cosy cottages and little house-y boutiques, it's kind of hard not to buy something!  And it just so happens that I still had some birthday money on hand...

Here are the things I bought!


  1. An overview of everything
  2. I love this. Get it?!  Okay fine...
  3. A small N to put on my desk
  4. A big floral N:D
  5. A 'love' sign.  I love the unfinished wooden effect.
  6. My new favourite mug!  Flowers and butterflies:)
  7. I'm always making to do lists, and this was perfect!
  8. Some adorable floral bunting
  9. My mew favourite bag!  I love floral and brown satchels
  10. My real 'Nicola's Notebook'.  This is where I write all of my posts before I type them!  I'm going to do a post soon on how I write my blog posts:)

6 comments:

  1. Wow these are gorgeous! I get the feeling that you, like me, loooove florals, am I correct? :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. two words..SO JEL!
    Looove everything sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, thank you! I'm looking for some twinkly fairy lights as well!:Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the stuff you got is sooo pretty! It's somthing I would get! ( you have very good taste)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!