Friday 27 July 2012

Finding Me Again Update! 1/4

We are now on Month 1 Week 4.  I believe this is the end of the first month?  (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't think I've done too badly this week!  It's been a lot easier now that I'm home, as we haven't gone out for meals.  I've actually made my own sushi this week!  It's great to try it yourself, and for the amount of sushi you get out of it, it's so cheap!

I also chose my own fillings.  I had some veggies and some oily fish full of Omega-3.

On Wednesday I did have some friends round, so I cheated a bit!  We made the delicious Oreo stuffed cookies (they kind of failed, though!).  We made sushi for dinner, and then had chocolate cookie dough cheesecake!  Haha:D

I've started drinking almond milk now, and I've seen a slight improvement in my skin, because it's dairy free (it has added calcium and vitamins).  I have it in porridge with blueberries and bananas or with alpen.  I've also been snacking on Greek yoghurt with fruit:)


Well, I think that's enough rambling for now, bring on Month 2!




2 comments:

  1. Yum, you made sushi! I once made it but I failed! It still tasted nice though!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, sushi is ALWAYS good, no matter if it looks nice or not!:Dxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!