Saturday 28 July 2012

About Me Tag!

I've been looking for some tags to do so that you can find out a wee bit more about me!  I actually found this one on Orli's page - thank you!

Do you have a middle name?
- Yep.  It's Audrey, my mum's mum's name.  I never really liked it, but now I do, because of Audrey Hepburn:)

What's your favourite subject at school?
- Music!  I've always loved music, which is why I chose to study it further.  It's closely followed by maths, actually.  It depends on the teacher if I like the subject or not!

What's your favourite drink?
- Any kind of smoothie, really!

Favourite song at the moment?
- 'Something Good Can Work' by Two Door Cinema Club.  It was the first song I heard from them, and it's been my fave ever since!

What would you name your children?
- I would love to name a girl Rose or a flower name.  For a boy, perhaps Harry or something:)

Do you participate in any sports?
- No no no.  I like dancing, though.

Favourite book?
- Ahh!  No single favourite, but Between Shades of Grey, THE HUNGER GAMES!, House of Night, Diary of Anne Frank etc.

Favourite colour?
- Pink!  Light pink, though.  Any light dusty colours.

Favourite animal?
- Any small, cute dogs, really!

Favourite perfume?
- Miss Dior Cherie by Dior.  Both of my favourite scents - sweet and floral!

Have you graduated High School?
- Another 4 years yet!  I just started 3rd year.

Have you ever been out of the country?
- Yep; France x2, Spain, Majorca, Lanzarote, Corfu, USA (NYC).

Do you speak any other languages?
- I'm learning French at school, but that's about it!

Do you have any other siblings?
- Yep, an 11 year old brother.

What's your favourite store?
- Hmm... Lush, Republic and any cosy, pretty shops!

Favourite restaurant?
- WAGAMAMA!  I love the Chicken Teriyaki Donburi and the raw juice!  Mmmm... I'm hungry now!

Do you like school?
- Yeah, it's alright.  I like the actual school, there's just some people who make it less enjoyable:/

Favourite YouTubers?
- thestylediet, leflooftv, bubzbeauty, nigahiga, charlieissocoollike, dulcecandy87, allthatglitters21, juicystar07 and macbarbie07.

Favourite movie?
- The Hunger Games!

Favourite TV show?
- Well, I watch TheSacconeJolys on leflooftv on YouTube.  I love The Fresh Prince of Bel Air!

PC or Mac?
- I have an iMac, so I prefer Mac!

What phone do you have?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

How tall are you?
- 5ft 6in.

That was a lot of questions!  Well, now you now a bit more about me!


3 comments:

  1. Lush and Republic! ~blissful face~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D oh, how I long for a nice bubble bath with bath melts... You seem to like the same things as me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Live Of WAGAMAMA!!!! great post xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!