Monday 3 September 2012

Music Monday.


First of all, I'd just like to say thank you for the wonderful feedback for the Back To School Series!  I will most certainly be going ahead with it, and I've had a look online at some little items to go into the prize!  (I have gained 2 followers since!)  As I said before, I'm already working on them, but it might be a few days before the first post goes up, if that's okay?

Anyhoo, on with the music!

Actually this is going to be a pretty short post, because I've been listening to Two Door Cinema Club's album for the past week online!  On Facebook they let us stream it for free (even when it wasn't released!), and now that it's out (today!), you can listen to it on Spotify!

They have some fantastic songs on the album, one of my favourites is 'Handshake'.  So, if you haven't already, please check them out on Spotify - the album is called 'Beacon'.

You will not be disappointed!
Nicola x

2 comments:

  1. I will take a look! <3 your blog - new follower
    !!
    http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! And thanks for following, I've followed back:)x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!