Friday 14 September 2012

Finding Me Again Update 3/1


A super duper quick update today, I only have 15 minutes before midnight, haha!  

Well, this is now Month 3, which is 'Get Your Grin On'.  Boy have I been happy this past week!

I've been speaking tonnes to the guy I like;)

And I also was voted Vice Captain for my House!  (3rd year is Vice Captain, 6th year is Captain)

So, I've been very happy this week, thankfully!

I know this was a very short post, but I wanted to get it up on time so that I can post tomorrow;)

type tomorrow,
Nicola x

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh the guy like...*waggles eyebrows* lol I wish I was that confident! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I'd been talking to the guy I like. We spoke, like, three words to each other.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls follow my blog: gabriellaumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!