Thursday 13 September 2012

Back To School Series: School Essentials.


This is the first 'proper' Back To School post!

To kick start the series, I'll be beginning with a school essentials post.  Obviously, you've got your pens and pencils in your pencil case, but these are the essentials that I like to use to study.

This is the setup of my study stuff under my desk:


So, I have:
- a magazine holder with notepads, my notes folder (I will go into detail about that in my Study post!), and miscellaneous things
- a small box with my stationery and other study essentials
- and a storage box with my old jotters in it


So, this is the stationery box!



In my 'study box' I have:
- a hole puncher
- a French dictionary
- 200 record cards (!)
- Krammers keyring notecards
- protractors
- hole reinforcers
- a stencil
- a compass
- some sticky tabs
- and some highlighters!

Everything here is great for studying, especially the record cards and highlighters!


This is my magazine holder!


In it I have:



- my beloved Notes Folder!
- my 'study diary'
- some extra Bic Cristal medium blue ballpoint pens
- some adorable exercise jotters!
- polly pockets:)
- Oxford refill pad
- a folder
- some graph paper (for Chemistry!)
- and some dividers!


So, these are basically the things that I like to use to study or to stay organised!  Hope I've given you some ideas of what to do for storage, or what to use for studying!

Remember to enter my Back To School Giveaway!  Anyone can enter, as long as you are a follower!  It ends at the end of September:)

Good Luck!
Nicola x




4 comments:

  1. Thanks, the tips are helpful and the pictures helped with what I need to get :) you are soooooo organised!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!