Saturday 1 September 2012

Brand New Look.

I am very pleased to say (or type) that I have done a complete makeover of the blog!

I made the header myself (which took hours!) and I've gone for a pink and grey colour scheme.

Everything is very simplistic and chic, and I love the way that everything looks.

I'm not completely finished yet, but over time I will have some customised buttons for you to clickity-click on, and I might be running a competition soon for someone to get a customised header? (hint-hint)

I also really wanted a nice, white background, as the customised background I had last time didn't turn up on handheld devices, which was a bit of a bummer :(

Anyhoo, just to say that I apologise for not posting recently!  Again, school has been a bit stressful recently, but I've overcome that now.  I'm just busy trying to get back into a routine again.

So, here's to a new blog!  Well, new looking anyway:)

I hope you like it, please comment below what you think of it:)


Nicola x

6 comments:

  1. WOW I love it how did you make it?! E-mail me? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! well, i will try to explain, but its really hard, haha!x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Love the new design! You have inspired me to give my blog some more shine. This is a wierd question but what font do u use

      Delete
    2. thank you! for the title font I downloaded one called 'Alex Brush' :)x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!