Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunday Update.

I have a bit of spare time on my hands, so I have decided to blog a bit, as I have been lacking a lot recently.  

School's been jam-packed.  I've had exams already which aren't fun:(  I've had to study a lot, and as it gets nearer to Christmas, I've had more rehearsals with my theatre group for panto this year.  It's been tiring, but I'm sure it will be rewarding in the end:)

I went to see FUN. earlier on this month, I had a great time.  It was an opportunity to just let my hair down and have a good time:)

It's finally Autumn!  My favourite season of the year.  I love wearing chunky knits and shades of burgundy and brown.  I love walking home from school and arriving into a warm home with rosy cheeks and making myself a cuppa.  

Until next time,
Nicola x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!