Friday 5 October 2012

Finding Me Again Update 3/4.


It's the last week of month 4 which is 'Get Your Grin On'.

I've not been feeling myself recently, just quite a lot of friendship issues getting me down.

But I have been happier, because other people are supporting me and wanting me to sit with them if things don't work out okay:)  That makes me feel good, knowing that people are there for you:)

Well, I know this is quick:)  We're now on month 4 which is an all round review of everything that I've done:
 - Eating Better
 - Exercise
 - Get Your Grin On

I'm thinking this one will be a bit of a challenge, but I'm up for it!

Nicola x

1 comment:

  1. I hate friendship issues so I feel for you :( Hope everything works out !


    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!