Sunday 7 October 2012

My Sunday in Pictures.

I've been thinking that I haven't posted a "Day in Pictures' in ages!  This is my Sunday:


Ooh, I do love a bit of Biology studying *sarcastic face*.  It's a chore, but it has to be done!  A 'How I Study' Post will be up in the next week:)


I also did a bit of blogging today:D  I've been working on a 'School Apps' post, will be up very soon!


I've been practising my viola, I don't think you've seen it yet!  Well, here it is.  I've been playing for nearly 6 years now, and I'm on Grade 5:)


Loving this book!  I'm nearly finished, would you like a review on it afterwards?


And here is a picture of my fluffy socks, this is why I love cold weather.  I love being cosy inside!  Tomorrow there will be a '10 Things I Love About Autumn' post:)

Hope you've had a lovely Sunday,
Nicola x

3 comments:

  1. The lovely bones is fantastic! The movie is great but i have yet to read the book :-)
    Shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lovely Bones movie is BRILLIANT! And I've heard from my We watched the movie late at night at a school sleepover we had!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabby Sunday, minus the Biology :P I was at camp on Sunday, so only just picked up all the weekend's posts :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!