Thursday 25 October 2012

Apologies for the Inconvenience.

I am deeply sorry for not blogging recently, I couldn't begin to tell you how busy I am.

I've had a lot of assessments/exams, and I'm just starting to get into the routine of homework and studying at this rate, there's just so much to do!

And I will just give a quick say that I'm in a relationship now, and I am as happy as can be.  No, it's not with the guy I thought I liked, but he was disguised as my best friend the whole time.  I did realise that I liked him more, but I didn't believe it until recently.  I feel so lucky to have the perfect guy for me, a few happy posts coming up soon!

Jasmine's prize arrived safely thankfully, and I'm so glad to see that she likes it!

I just want to say that I won't be posting a lot now that I have a lot of work and extra-curricular activities to do.  I will try my best to post at least once a week, but I'm aiming for 2 or 3, depending on the workload!

So, hi.  I'm back.
Nicola x

2 comments:

  1. Can I steal your Agony Aunt page idea? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! And I'm sorry for your workload! Join the club :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!