Tuesday 15 July 2014

typical summer morning

hello lovelies!  this is going to be a lil insight to what my typical summer mornings look like :)

rise and shine!  the first thing i do is take out my retainer and put it in its case, and then i switch on my little lights and browse my social media on my phone.  after i'm semi-awake i head downstairs to make breakfast!

typically i have a toasted cinnamon and raisin bagel with melted butter and a sprinkling of sugar on top!  i also must have my cup of tea in the morning ;)  i switch on my computer to a bit of browsing and pop on the Spotify playlist 'Hipster Morning' (don't judge)


this particular morning i was preparing my room tour post :)

next thing after i've finished blogging and eating, i get changed!  this is what i wear on a pretty chilled day :)

then i clean up!  (i had a shower the night before, but i more commonly have showers in the morning)

this is the makeup i wear daily - face, eyes and brows with a tinted lip balm for my lips usually, i like to keep it pretty natural :)

on this day i decided to quickly curl my hair!

i hate hate having extremely curly hair, i like to make it messy and beach wavey :)

and then i simply quiff the front bit back and that's about it!

yep that's pretty much it for my mornings - what are yours like?

love always,
nic x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!