Monday 14 July 2014

room tour!

apologies for not getting to it sooner, but i was having a ma-hoooo-sive clean out of my room so it was extra nice to show you guys :)  i'll just get right into it!

if you came into my room and looked up, this is what you'd see!  i have bunting across the panel and i pegged my favourite polaroids in between :)

okay so coming into my room and on your left is my chair (pretty basic with pillows and a spare blanket) and the wardrobe is beside that.

and then beside the wardrobe is my lil bookcase with my favourite books and films on it (Mitch Albom is my favourite author and The Breakfast Club and Perks of Being a Wallflower are my fave films).  I have my most used bags to the left of the bookcase and to the left is a throw for my bed which isn't needed right now as it's summer!

this is my bed :) it's a single, and i love my bedding which i got a while ago so i wouldn't be able to tell you where i got it from!  and beside that is my bedside cabinet with my radio/clock/docking station thingy, a lamp and a candle :)  (there's a loft door to the right of that)

moving to the right i have this poster my friends made me for my birthday and some polaroids of us and memoirs :)  i keep my guitar in the corner too.

and beside that is my desk/workspace!  this is a unit from IKEA that i got in october, and i have all my school stuff in it (comment for a back-to-school series?)  i am a very studious person, so everything's pretty organised here!  i also have my iMac, and you can see the fairy lights when i put them on at night :)

on the side of the unit i stick all my gig and concert tickets up after i go to them (comment for a gig survival/gig experience post?) and i also have a signed Lucy Rose ticket and poster yay :)

beside the unit is the door to my dressing room!  the heart on the handle says 'powder room' hahah, and when you come in it looks like that basically.  i have a pink-ish sparkly hard floor which is great when i spill makeup or get water everywhere, so i can simply mop it up :)

and then to the right is my dressing table, which i have a mirror, perfumes and my makeup brushes/tools on it :)  i also have the circle lights and a marilyn monroe canvas.  to the left of that is a lil cabinet and then my dresser :)

the little box is my laundry box, and then i have a lil shelf unit thing which i've had all my life with a few pretty things on it :)  to the left of that is my sink and cabinet, with my face products and hand wash/moisturiser on top, and i've got all my other essentials in the cabinet :)  oh, and a mirror.

coming back into my room and facing to the left of my door there is also a full length mirror :)

just in case you didn't see, this one of my favourite parts of my room - my polaroid camera and my record player with a few vinyls :)


well, i hope that was what you were hoping for!  i absolutely adore my room to pieces, it's really a place of serenity for me and i couldn't be happier with it :)  i am currently taking pictures for a 'summer morning routine' blog post (as i'm doing this in the morning) so that should be up tomorrow!  remember to comment for a:
- back to school series
- gig survival post
- gig experience post

oh, and fancy a giveaway anyone? it's a massive goal of mine to reach 50 followers (i know thats a lot to ask) but the prize would be a goodie bag of my jewellery if that sounds good?  if you like the sound of that, lemme know and i'll get that sorted right away!

love always,
nic x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, you have such a gorgeous vintage-y room! Mine is so boring :/

    Thanks for sharing with us :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful bedroom ever! xo

    http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your room is perf xx would love a back to school series x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!