Tuesday 14 April 2015

studying hard

hello my lovelies, not going to bore you all with an apology of absence (i know, it's been a while) but i quickly wanted to utilise this blog for the duration of exams as i'm finding it difficult to be motivated at the moment.

for my prelims i didn't do as well as i'd hoped; 1 A, 3 Bs and a C

English - 75%
Maths - 74%
Biology - 67%
Chemistry - 65%
French - 52%

this is just a way of documenting my progress as i really want all of these results to be over 85%!!

i would love to study medicine at university so i need to try really hard to get the grades up, but it's hard to commit sometimes.  i have a schedule waiting for me in the morning so i'd best go for now, but i'll update tomorrow with what i managed to do :)

i love u all,
nic x

1 comment:

  1. It's so weird finding a blog you used to follow. A blog that you checked almost every week and now it's just a ghost to the past.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!