Thursday 3 July 2014

shop opening & update


hola my lovely lovely readers, i wanted to announce that my online etsy shop is finnally open, hurrah!!

here's a sneak peak of one of the many items i'm selling:


check it out at www.etsy.com/uk/shop/incjewellery

but anyways, i did read the comments on my last post (thanks a bunch for commenting!) and i wasn't able to prepare those posts tonight as i was busy with the shop, but here's a sneak peak of my room (a couple of past shots i've taken):




so i'll get that fully posted tomorrow, followed by a skincare/makeup routine!

thanks so much for sticking by, i kinda love you a lot.

love always,
nic x

4 comments:

  1. room looks great! cant wait for the full post! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on opening your shop, I'm going to have a look! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!