Monday 19 May 2014

relaxing pamper night


hello again,  i thought i'd do a lil post on how i like to have cosy pamper nights for myself as they've been a rarity lately!

okay, so these are a few things i like to use:


so i have a book, my iPad, a bubble bar, body butter, face stuff and some nail polishes!

so, first of all i like to run my bath:


in the bath i crumble the bubble bar under the running water and then get in.  i like to tie my hair up as i find it really hard to wash my long hair in the bath!  so i just wash myself, use a nice scrub, cleanse my face and perhaps read a bit too.

after i get out the bath i put on my face mask after my pores have opened a little bit from the steam:


i look like a ghost haha!  so while that's drying i like to fetch myself a cuppa and light my burner, then moisturise my skin with body butter and then perhaps read or watch some youtube:


i have the 'baby powder' tart by Yankee burning, really fresh and soothing.  zoella is one of my favourite youtubers, along with the whole group of hers!  (any other viewers about??)
and then i proceed to wash the face mask off and brush my teeth and apply a moisturiser - my face felt so smooth oooh :)

and finally i like to paint my nails:


not very summery, i know, but i've been wanting to try out this combo for a while :)  i really really recommend the Nails Inc top coat - it dries my nails sooo quickly and i'm awfully impatient when it comes to waiting for nails to dry!  i also like to use the Essie nail dry oil, and then i go to sleep.

so that's pretty much my relaxing pamper night!  i like to do these on sundays if i have the time, so i feel refreshed for the coming week.

thank you so much for reading, and tell me about what you like to do for your pamper nights!  or perhaps you have another way of relaxing?  if you want me to do any specific future posts, let me know  by leaving a little comment, thank you :)

love always,
nic x


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!