Tuesday 13 May 2014

i sing?


so apparently i was blessed with this musical talent thing called singing?

oh yeah, that's me there.  singing.  playing guitar.  hello.  that's me.

so i only have 2 exams left this week (french and biology hurrah!) so i'm going to do a lil bit of retail therapy on friday with a lovely friend of mine so i shall do a lil haul type post thing if that's okay?

so yeah, i kinda miss this whole community and i'd love to gain more followers so i can share my happiness with you all!

and erm, by the way, remember the bracelets i did last year for charity?  well, i have my own lil business now and i'm opening my etsy store very very soon!  i'll be selling necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, and perhaps some very cute mason-jar style homemade scented candles?  (oh, and don't tell anyone but all my lovely followers will be getting a secret discount code! shh)

so yes, hello wonderful people, this is me.  i feel that it was about time you saw my face and heard me, it's good to be back.

love always,
nic x

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nicola! I have been on a veerrryy long hiatus (try six months) but now am I back and it's nice to see that so are you. That song is actually beautiful, it gave me goosebumps! You have a lovely voice, keep writing! Alsooo, congratulations on your Etsy shop! :D it sounds pretty awesome, I'll have to check it out.

    Glad to be reading on of your lovely posts again!

    Emily x

    PS didn't realise you were Scottish, where are you from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh, hello! when i came back i had a look at your blog to see if you were still posting but there wasn't anything since october, aw i'm so glad you're back too!

      thank you so much for the lovely comment, that's so nice of you!

      and i'm from glasgow, nothing too exciting haha

      so lovely to see you again!
      nicola x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a] OMG YOU'RE BACK I REMEMBER YOU. :P [do remember me?..;)]
    b] asdfghjkl you are prettyyyyy
    c] erm. you're voice IS SO AMAZING WHY CAN'T I SING LIKE THAT AND i like your accent. :p

    p.s sorry about the above comment i didn't realise my brother was signed in. ;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course i remember you, oh my gosh how are you??

      awh thats so so lovely of you to say that, thank you!

      nicola x

      Delete
    2. i'm good! swamped with exams. my next one's tomorrow and my first one wasn't amazing so HEEEEEELP. >.<

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!