Friday 23 May 2014

beautiful day


as you can see from my being outdoors, it was a beautiful day yesterday! I tried taking a snapshot of the sky but it didn't turn out too great...

anyways this was just a lil update as I haven't posted in a few days. im going to London tomorrow! getting a first class train in the earlyish morning and I'm so excited to browse round Camden!

I really really want to buy a Harrington or Levi denim jacket from birthday money but I also want to go record hunting too!

I started gossip girl today and I may be addicted already...

anyways I'd best get some sleep as I'm up early tomorrow, I'll post on the train!

love always,
nic x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Camden, that is exciting! Have a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lot of fun!

    oh, and i'm so chuffed that you're back in the blogging world, it's been... mehh.. without you!

    amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!