Sunday 7 April 2013

the little things i love about spring

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you're all having a lovely day so far, and if you're on your spring break just now, like me, I hope you're enjoying it!

I do love Spring, it being one of my favourite seasons (I have to admit, I think Autumn is my favourite, shh...) 
Spring seems to be a season filled with happiness and love, and everyone seems so much cheerier and chirpier (it's not just the birds!).
Here are just a few of the little things I love about Spring, what about you?

1. Pastels
2. Bright mornings and light evenings
3. Flowers beginning to blossom
4. Long walks with loved ones
5. Brighter and happier spirits
6. Sunglasses
7. Happy music
8. Floral prints and lace
9. Reading outside in the garden
10. Sunny weather

Have a wonderful day,
Nicola x

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I absolutely love spring too and I love all the things you mentioned!!! I really love your blog and its really sweet and lovely!!!xxxx

    www.welcometomypalace1998.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!