Friday 5 April 2013

Happy Easter!

Gosh, I'm rather terrible at this consistent blogging thing aren't I? Anyhoo, I just wanted to pop in to say I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and I hope you got some goodies to feast on ;)

Since I'm in my 3rd year at high school, we have 3rd year exams, so I've been busy studying for that... Would you like a post on how I study?

I'll also just say that I haven't been posting recently because I've been going through a very tough time for myself, and I haven't been cheery old me lately, which would reflect on my posts.

Anyways, I'm a lot better and happier now, and I'm ready to blog lots now, and there will be some Instagram photography just like there used to be.

Thankyou so much lovelies for sticking with me,
Nicola x

6 comments:

  1. Helloo,
    Happy Easter. I would love a study post. I'm in 5th year and right in the heat of exams.

    I hope you're okay now, can't wait for a few new posts!
    Marian ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Marian!
      I will definitely do a post on studying then - I'm such a compulsive studier and it's only the 3rd year exams haha! I'm so much better now, thankyou :)

      Best of luck for your exams,
      Nicola <3

      Delete
  2. P.S would you like to be featured in a blog list?
    http://theteenageblogosphere.blogspot.ie/p/all-included.html

    It's on my other blog called the teenage blogosphere.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, that would be so nice of you! thankyou<3!

      Delete
    2. Great! Just send me an email at
      theteenageblogosphere@gmail.com
      or go to the blog and click on find out more and follow the steps
      Marian ^_^ x

      Delete
  3. Happy (late!) Easter! Glad your back - again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!