Tuesday 12 February 2013

remember me?

wow.  now this is what I call long time no see.

I do apologise!

When I got emails telling me that a couple of you had commented saying you wanted to hear from me again that made me so happy, so I'm going to give it another shot :)

The only reason I haven't been blogging is because I've been oh so busy with schoolwork and friends and Charlie.  (Yes, the mystery guy now has a name)

Hopefully I'll post another time soon :)

hello again blogosphere,
Nicola x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hello! yes, i am very glad to be back, sorry i was away for so long!x

      Delete
  2. SHE'S ALIVE!!!
    About time you came back :D
    Marian ^_^ x
    Good to see you Nicola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed i am alive! aw thankyou so much for the warm welcome, it made me so happy!x

      Delete
  3. You're back! We MISSED you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really missed your posts....... I thought you would never come back!! :)))))))) In the time you were away I managed to make a blog last christmas eve and get 15 followers! I hope you can help me achieve 36 followers by the end of the year so please follow.. I'm really looking forward to more posts!
    Ooops, I forgot you don't know who I am! I was previously KuteKitty, if you don't remember then check back previous posts for my comments! X
    littlemissnotsoperfect2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment! I read all of the comments, and I try to reply as soon as possible!